PPSSPP Emulator : If you love to play games then you can select from different gaming consoles. You can use these consoles with your TV or projector screens to get the best fun. PlayStation Portable or PSP is another gaming console which you can take with you as it is compact in size. We have received many requests from our readers that they want to play the games which are available for PlayStation Portable on their iPhones and iPads.
There are many console emulators available out there which will help you in running the games available for different consoles. PPSSPP is a free PSP emulator which is compatible with iPhone and iPad which come with iOS 8 running on them. If your iPhone is running on iOS 8, 8.1, 8.2, 8.3 or 8.4 beta you can use PPSSPP emulator to play your favorite games.One of the best things about this emulator is that you don’t have to jailbreak your device in order to play the Playstation Portable games.
Read This :- GBA4iOS on iOS 9.2.1 Download
In order to download and install PPSSPP emulator on your iPhone and iPad you can follow the steps which we have shared below.
How to install PPSSPP emulator on iPhone
- First of all you have to open Safari on your iPhone and enteriemulators.com in the address bar.
- Once you have opened this website you will see many tabs present there. You have to select the Apps tab from here.
- All the emulators which you can download and use on your iPhone will be present here. From here you have to scroll down and choose PPSSPP emulator. Once selected you need to tap on the Install button.
- You will see a notification on your screen saying “dl.boxcloud.com would like to install PPSSPP”. Tap on the Install button which should start downloading and installing the emulator. If you were not able to install the emulator tap on the Install button again.
- Once you have installed the emulator on your iPhone you have to open Settings of your device and then go to General and choose Date & Time option. From here you have to turn off the Set automatically option. Select the old date by chancing it to a few days back.
- After making changes to the date, open the home screen of your iPhone where you will find PPSSPP app icon. Tap on the icon on the app and it will start the emulator.
- Once the emulator has started running close it by tapping on the home button and open Settings again. Go to General > Date and Time and from here you have to enable Set Automatically.
Download your favorite PSP roms and you will be able to play the games which are available for PlayStation Portable on your iPhone. If you are having any doubts or questions, use the comments section below to clear them.