Emu4ios :- If you are using an iPhone running on iOS 9 operating system and want to play Gameboy Advance games or want to download other emulators then you can use Emu4iOS. With this single application, you will be able to download emulators like SNES4iOS, NDS4iOS, and GBA4iOS.
You won’t find Emu4iOS in Apple App store and you don’t even have to jailbreak your iPhone in order to install this emulator. One of the best things about this emulator is that you don’t have to jailbreak your iPhone or install Cydia in order to use it. All you have to do is download the emulator and install it and you are ready to play all your favorite Gameboy Advance or Nintendo games on your iPhone.
It is very easy to download and install Emu4iOS emulator on your iOS 9. Follow the step by step guide shared below as it will show you how to download this software and use it on your iPhone running on iOS 9.
Read :- Best Cydia Tweaks
Download and Install Emu4iOS for iOS 9 devices
As mentioned above that you won’t find this emulator in Apple iTunes app store, you have to download and install it from a third party source. Follow the steps shared below to download the emulator on your iPhone.
- First of all, you have to open Safari on your iPhone. Once you have opened Safari browser on your iPhone enter emu4ios.net in the address bar.
- The web page to download Emu4ios will open on your iPhone. Click on the download button which will start the downloading process of this application.
- You will see the popup on your screen will say Not able to download the app. Change the date and time by opening Settings of your iPhone. Make sure that you have set the date and time to older date.
- Click on Retry button and the process of downloading the application should begin. After the app is downloaded, it will get automatically installed on your iPhone.
- Once it is installed open it by tapping on the app icon from your home screen. You will see Untrusted Enterprise Developer warning. Tap on the Ok button which will dismiss this warning.
- Now you have to open Settings of your iPhone and then go to General > Profiles. Select Untrusted Enterprise Developers available and then choose Trust option.
- You will again see a pop-up asking to trust the Enterprise Developer. Select Trust option.
Read :- SNES Emulator
You have successfully downloaded Emu4iOS emulator for your iOS 9 device. You can now download any emulator which you want to download and start playing your favorite games.